CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Walgreens trip today

Transaction 1
2 dt pepsi
1 newspaper
1 candy bar (because the lady showed them to K and she just had to have one...UGH! I hate that!)

$11.42 saved $2.18 got $3 RR from buying the pepsi products

Transaction 2
1 Colgate maxfresh
$3.47 including tax
used $3 RR from diet pepsi

.47 OOP and got $3.50 RR for buying the toothpaste.

I didn't plan to get the toothpaste because we had a lot but when I found out it was a moneymaker I had to do it. I will use that RR to get another 2 diet pepsis and then I am going to save the $3RR from the pepsi for next weeks deals.

I am continue to refine my deals for next week to get the lowest OOP possible. My current plan is to get up early and head out to all the local Walgreens and get the diaper deal done early in the week. The buzz on this deal is HUGE so I want to be sure I get my deal done before it is unavailable. R was picking on me about it but he is the one who will have to get up with the kids that day because I plan to be at the furthest Walgreens when they open and then work my way home. Hitting 3 or 4 stores total. Crazy right?!?

0 comments: