VERY! Tonight we picked up Pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner because:
A. We never eat out as a family-if we have to pay for it. We have been out as a family once since O was born and we did not have to pay for that meal.
B. We were celebrating R's new job
C. R had a ton of running around to do today so the kids went to the sitter's house while I was at work and I didn't have anything started for dinner
Anyway, we stopped to pick up the pizza and I grabbed my little wallet thing and K says "mom. don't forget your coupons. You have a coupon for the pizza right?" Yeah...LOL guess she has gone shopping with me and my coupons enough that she notices but nope no coupon for the pizza but I did get a special deal they had going so that was alright. LOL. We got home and she tells R "mom paid full price for the pizza. Is that bad?" Wow just wow...guess she is learning a lot huh?
Friday, March 13, 2009
How observant is a 3 year old?
Posted by Jess at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment