CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

unexpected Walmart run

The kiddos and I loaded up and headed out to my dad's house. When we got there, he was just leaving to run an errand so the kids and I went to the bent and dent and Walmart while we were waiting for him to come back.

At the Bent and Dent we got some juice and oreos. Mostly we went to drop of some bags I have been saving for them. Then at Walmart we wandered a bit. Luckily I had my coupon binder with and they had 8 of the Johnson Buddies soap that K loves so much. I had coupons making them free and giving me 3 cents of overage on each one! Sweet! I got all 8 and made 24 cents on the deal. We also got a bag of cat food with a $3 off coupon making it $1.97 for the bag and we got a new brush for the animals because Sheena decided the last one was a chew toy. The brush was on clearance for $3. We also got a wedding card for the reception R and I are going to next weekend and a birthday card for our nephew. My total before coupons was $17 and I paid $6. Not bad!

K loves the Johnson Buddie Bars soap. It smells like cucumber melon and at 97 cents a bar it is cheap enough but Johnson puts out coupons for Buddies products pretty regularly so we get it free and I get a bunch when I get it so I never actually buy any. It is pretty cool. It has this meshy stuff on it for little hands to keep a grip on it and it lathers up like using a shower poof thing.

0 comments: