So I have been so Jealous over the women who have the nice coupon binders with the baseball card holders as inserts. But I couldn't justify spending that much money. $10 for 40 holders and another $3-4 for just a cheapy zippered binder. So I stuck with my coupon accordion. I mentioned to him how I wanted to do something different with my coupons so they are better organized, etc. Well tonight after he did dishes and I was still clipping away, he went into the laundry room and got down his boxes of OLD baseball cards and took some out of the holders and dug out some empty holders and said...would this do? OMG I am ecstatic right now. I got them all orgainzed and now just need to get a binder. I believe our local dollar store has them, just the plastic ones but that is all I need for now. Hoooray!
Also we used the fuel rewards card today. We ended up paying 33 cents a gallon because gas went up a bit. Still a great deal and I took a pick of the receipt to show you all. I also have a pic of my new imporved coupon organization to show off. It is so nice to know that hubby supports me in this! Because I want to keep his cards safe, some are older than he is, I am going to get a plastic tote he can put them in and keep them in a safer place, which also frees up more room in the laundry room for stockpiling! 

Sunday, March 1, 2009
My hubby is AWESOME!
Posted by Jess at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment