Stockpile a little while ago
stockpile now: (excluding the freezers and cupboards...not much as changed in them)
Call me crazy...go ahead...I get it all the time from R. But when it comes to needing something he is more than happy to use something I got for free and never have to pay full price for. I love me some FREE stuff! Even if I have to "work" for it by using coupons, multiple trips to the store, waiting for sales, etc.
Suave and some of the Garnier
R's stuff and some more Garnier..beside the garnier is Body wash for R
My body wash and dove
Tampons, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, contact solution, some lotion .... the orange boxes are the buddies for K
Pain relief, etc. You can't really tell but there are like 15 boxes/bottles total





double coupons+sale=free suave deodorant!


OMG! that is a lot of diapers. That should get O through the rest of her diaper days or pretty dang close to it!
B1G1F razors ($5 for 2 packs of 20 each)...emptied the packs for easier storage
Pads
My new (empty yet) shelves from Josh..the wood ones. The pet food bags are on the bottom shelf of the white shelves but is not in the pic.



2 comments:
holy Guacomole lady! That is incredible.
I tend to stockpile, but I am not as good at it as you!
Way to go! You are set on the toiletries, now beef up your non perishables!
I actually have a ton of nonperishables. I just did not take a pic of the cupboards or the pantry in the kitchen...just the overstock stuff in the laundry room.
Post a Comment