CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

1 more Walgreens trip this week

I decided to try my luck getting the Garnier again. I still had 4 coupons left. I decided to not push my luck too far and only got 2. That leaves me 1 day left of the sale, 2 shifts so I can get my last 2 FREE bottles of conditioner. UGH! This has been a PITA week for sure. Luckily tonight the cashier let me get 2 bottles. My Walgreens is limiting Garnier to one per person per day but when they do that I know that the last day or two of the sale they don't follow the limits.

My receipt looks like this:

3.25 diet coke
3.25 diet coke
3.25 diet coke
3.25 diet coke
2.99 Garnier
2.99 Garnier
____
18.98
1.04 tax
____
20.02
-1.00 Garnier Fructis Q
-1.00 Garnier Fructis Q
-4.00 Walgreens Garnier Q
-10.00 Register Reward from Huggies deal
_____
4.02 OOP

26.96 total savings! and got another $3 RR for buying the 4 12 packs of coke.

So this week so far...still have to get the last 2 Garnier tommorrow....
total savings: $180.29
total spent: $102.60
Register Rewards earned: $66

I have $16 in RR left as of right now. If I get the Garnier and 4 coke one more time I will have $9 in RR and will use that for 2 packs of pullups for K and will have to get a filler (you must have as many items in the transaction as RR or it will not go through. The RR needs something to "attach" to at the register. RR is consider a coupon so anything I get that I already have a MFQ for I need to have a "filler" for each RR I intend to use.) and I think I will get a pack of diapers for my new niece as a filler. Yeah it is kind of an expensive filler but that will make my Walgreens shopping done and I can use the diapers for part of the baby shower gift.

0 comments: