CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Made a little chart

so this week a bunch of us on a thrifty forum are running a little contest to see who has the biggest savings/lowest OOP from Walgreens deals this week. I am nowhere near the top but I thought it was interesting nonetheless..

My week...Sunday through today:
total Savings: 153.33
OOP: 98.58 including tax
RR earned: $63

Ouch! the oop is a little higher than I like but in all fairness I got alot for that amount of money:
the breakdown
11 packs of diapers
4 big refill packs of wipes
4 bottles of garnier hair stuff
1 sense and spray thing
1 toothpaste
2 deodorants for R
11 12 packs of diet coke
1 12 pack of cherry coke

The diapers alone at regular price would have been $131.89 before tax so I did really well considering. I just hate seeing my OOP so high. I have become spoiled getting more for less. The retail total for everything would have been $250.00 for which I paid less than $100. That is really good and I can take a break after I use up my RR from this week on pullups next week. I see the last week of the month Pepsi products are on sale again which is good because R is almost out of Mountain dew. To me the sale looks like buy 3 for 10.92 and you get a free diet pepsi. That is a perfect deal for us. Buy 3 mountain dew for R, get myself the free diet pepsi.

Since I started the coupon binder, I have been saving almost every coupon so if you are looking for a particular coupon, let me know. I just might have what you are looking for.

0 comments: