was still "rolling" as of 9:30 this morning. I got 2 of the coconut scrub and it still gave me 2 coupons for more free ones. I will be stopping after work and seeing if it is working. If not I am ok with that. I have plenty but I am going to get my last two free ones. As on right now, it works out to 36 cents a piece with the first one I had to buy and the 2nd one that I had to use a RR and my coupon for. If I just get the next two it would work out to 32.9 cents a piece, because of the tax and the original one that I had to buy. Still not a bad deal. I am currently paying just tax (22 cents on each one) which is a fantastic deal!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment