I cannot always get a deal on everything. Nope just can't happen. I did not get a deal on one thing I bought tonight. Sad huh?
Our order from JCP.com came today. The shower curtain I ordered I thought said fabric with vinyl backing. It was just fabric. I have always just got vinyl shower curtains because I hate the thought of basically having 2 shower curtains, a fabric one and then a vinyl one. Never made sense to me. So I put the new curtain up and the realized the error. I got online and rechecked and sure enough, it is just fabric. CRAP. So I had to go buy a vinyl curtain for a backer. I had to pay full price for something....oh the horror!!! LOL I got one for $3.99, just a cheap clear one. While I was at our local store, I saw they were having additional 40% off clearance clothes. I glanced quickly but I happened to find a small section of clearance swimsuits. K needs a new swimsuit for this year and I was just going to check them out at the thrift store but was thinking that I should just buy her a new one...stuff like used underwear, socks, bras, etc. freak me out but cloth diapers secondhand do not. Wierd huh? anyway they had a Barbie swimsuit marked down to $6.49 and I got an additional 40%. They also had some super cute 2 pieces but R is pretty sure that our 3 year old does not need to be wearing a 2 piece...and it looked like a bikini...not the boyshorts and fuller coverage top type that he would *probably* approve of. So for $3.89 I got K a new swimsuit.
Then I hit up Walgreens again for the diet pepsi and toothpaste deal. My brother is coming with me on Sunday to get the huggies deals so I won't have to travel to as many stores. YAY!
The best deal of the night came from my brother though. He and his GF recently bought a used bed set for dirt cheap and were getting rid of some of the other furniture they had. They had 2 nightstands that were seperate but could be stacked to make a tall shelving unit. He was just going to throw them away so I claimed them. I rearranged the laundry room again and tada! Even more room to stockpile. It is amazing what you can do in a small room to make the space more usuable. Once I get it cleaned up more I will take pics and post.
Monday, March 2, 2009
I have to confess....
Posted by Jess at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment