CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am crazy

oh yes I am. My "source" for the awesome Walgreens preview has been informed that she is no longer allowed to do that. So while I look for a new source for the ad previews, I won't be able to figure out my deals so far in advance. This kinda makes me sad...that is why I am crazy. I loved being able to figure out when the best deals were coming so I could get my coupons in order, trade for some if I needed and in general just know that if I could hold off for a week or so I could get whatever free or cheaper at Walgreens. I used to be shop and save money without this preview and I can once again but it will take time to get back into the swing of it. Looks like the week of 3/15 will be my last week of preplanning deals at Walgreens. :(

0 comments: