yeah I am a giant dork...just ask R. I got dressed, put my shoes on and told R I was leaving for a bit. He aksed where to and before I even answered he said..nevermind, Walgreens again? LOL of course.
Anyway tonight I did the Huggies diaper deal because I want to give my brother some diapers for their baby shower. I got them wipes already and was just going to get a couple packs of Walgreens diapers for them but was able to print a high value coupon one last time so I decided to get them the good diapers and get myself some more RR.
I got:
$10 Huggies size 3 for the new baby
$10 Huggies for O
$6 wipes for O...I will give one or two of the wipes I already got for the baby shower
another free bottle of Garnier for me
and a package of Peeps because I needed a filler so I could use the $3 RR I got from the coke deal.
My oop total was $19.81. I saved $19.47 and I got back $10 in RR. I will use that $10 to get some pullups for K for night time when they are on sale again next week.
I don't think the Manager likes me much. Seems like everytime I come in she needs to be at the register for something. It is a bit irritating as I am doing nothing wrong. Just saving money. If it comes down to being bothered for using coupons or visiting Walgreens, well I will just take my business elsewhere including my prescriptions and everything else I do at Walgreens. I do not just go there to get the deals. I also go for other things, like when we had a clogged drain, when the kids and I are out for a walk and we stop for a drink and a treat. She has never said anything to me about my coupon usage but it seems like she really eagle eyes my transacations. This is also the same lady that just a couple weeks ago talked to me about a job there. During that conversation she said she knows that I know the deals but it seems as though sometimes she does not want me to get the deals. oh well...I am not breaking any rules and I would gladly show her what I am doing and how I do it...if she would ask.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
oh Walgreens...how I love thee
Posted by Jess at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok. You are having an unbelievable week! Good luck to both of you in your interviews/job search. I'm going to Walgreen's. Maybe some of your luck will rub off on me! LOL
LMK if you need any help with any of the deals. If you are interested in couponing and/or stockpiling I am a member of a great online group. I can email you the info. It takes a little time investment but especially in your area the rewards and savings would be HUGE!! Any if you get a Sunday paper for the coupons...get the journal sentinel...not the state journal. The journal sentinel has a lot better (and more) coupons and I believe is 50 cents cheaper on Sunday than the State Journal. I am full of couponing advice...if you are interested.
Post a Comment