CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

what a day!

Coupon preview is here

We moved O upstairs and moved the master bedroom downstairs...Geez. What a Pain! I still have things to move but the necessary items are moved.

I made a great Hamburger Gravy to go over mashed potatoes for dinner. It was wonderful. I browned 1 lb of hamburger and dumped a 16 oz can of cream of mushroom soup over it and added a dash of milk. I seasoned it with pepper. It was delicious and filling. Even K (aka miss finicky as of late) enjoyed it and had seconds and thirds. WOW! it was good if she was asking for more.

We are in the process of decluttering, yet, again, still, always. It is difficult to declutter when you want to garage sale the stuff but can't store it in the garage yet. It is too cold out. So we have a corner of O's new room designated as the "garage sale corner". I hope to get that cleaned out as soon as it is warm enough out to move it to the garage. I need a day without anyone home so I can just crank the stereo and get stuff done. Probably won't happen but oh well. I can work around everyone here. I do a bit at a time and eventually it will get done.

0 comments: