CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The bent and dent owners should give me a referral discount

HA! I wonder if that would work. But seriously, Today at work a couple ladies and I were talking about groceries and how even Aldi's is getting pricey on some things and I told them about the bent and dent...my favorite one. They were unfamiliar with the area it is in so I promised to do up a nice map and email it to them so they could go.

I was telling R about it tonight and saying they should give me a bunch of premade maps with a referral number on it and I should get a couple bucks off for every person I refer that stops in and buys something. Wouldn't that be great? Great for me, because I get a discount and great for them because they get more business. WIN WIN! hmmmm maybe I should approach them about that when I take MIL there later this week?!?

0 comments: