according to UPS. UPS was just here YESTERDAY! and now today...incorrect house number...unable to deliver. WTF?!? I ordered something for FIL and it was supposed to be delivered here today and ummm yeah evidently the driver today is not very bright. IDK...UPS just called wanted to know my address so they can deliver the package. Ummm it's not on the box? yeah it is the guy says but the driver put down that there was no such address...ummm yeah there is! I live here! So the guy reads me the address off the box, it is my address. IDK so I gave the guy that called directions and he said...oh wait..I can just pull it up on mapquest! DUH! ya think? Anyway, it wasn't like I needed it right now or anything we will take it to FIL on Sunday but still they were JUST here! and my house is not hard to find...unless you are fed ex Twice a company has sent stuff by fed ex and twice fed ex could not find my house. Not good odds. But Seriously, I am only 3 blocks from one state highway and 2 blocks from another. I can see the 2nd one from my living room window...It is just across the yard and the neighbors yard. I can't be that hard to find....can I?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment