CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

SALES!!

AYE! the sales this week at my local stores. WOW! Hamburger helper $1/box, Betty crocker potatoes $1/box, Pizza Rolls $1/box, sirloin steaks $2.99/lb. K and I took a trip to the store this evening. We got 4 boxes of pizza rolls 57 cents/box after coupons, 4 hamburger helper-no coupons :( but with me working until 5 it is really easy for R to make one of these for dinner, and 1 package of 3 sirloin steaks for $4.60. We skipped the betty crocker potatoes because we have sooo many of them.

Tommorrow I need to hit our local Pamida for double coupon week and check on the price of tidy cat litter. I bought (yeah but I am still saving $17 bucks (maybe more if I can get them doubled)by buying 20 coupons so it is worth it on cat litter) some coupons for the cat litter and if I can get them doubled that would be sweet, but I need to check the price there because it might be cheaper just to get it at Walmart, not doubled. We'll see.

Also tommorrow I need to go transfer a prescription to Walgreens and get my $25 gift card. I have heard reports that they are now giving checks instead of a giftcard. Damn. I really wanted a gift card so I HOPE they are still doing the gift card at my store. I don't think I can possibly spend $25 in one trip to Walgreens and spend it wisely. Well, next week I could stock up on diapers but we are to the point where I don't want to buy many more (we have 13 packs now plus I am using the cloth again) because O is starting to show interest in the potty. At least if I do buy more, my niece that is on the way can use them eventually.

I really really really need to buckle down again and start pouring out the money to my car. My next full payment is due in July, only 4 1/2 months from now. I really need to get that paid further ahead so I need to buckle down and get cracking on that. Our hours got cut once again at work and IDK when it will pick back up so I am going to budget my unemployment better and get cracking. I am fully prepared to cut out almost all spending and work diligently on my car.

0 comments: