CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting paid to shop

It is not much but...I got paid today to "buy" a razor from Walgreens.

The math:
$8.99 gillette fusion gamer razor
-4.00 coupon in today's paper
-------
$4.99
0.49 tax
_____
$5.48 OOP
got $6 back in RR
So I got paid 52 cents to buy this razor. Sweet, huh!?!?! Especially since it is a nice razor that R can use or give as a gift.

I love when it works out that way...
As of today I have spent $210.94 at Walgreens and saved $423.06
If I add those 2 numbers together (what I would have spent for all this stuff), and divide by what I saved my savings percent is almost 67%. Not bad. It will be higher once I get back my rebates and use the RR.

Since we have so much stuff in our HBA stockpile, I am limiting myself to only getting free stuff lately. Like FAR or Free after RR/coupons stuff.

0 comments: