R and I aren't into holidays. We don't do the gift giving very often so instead of getting me a gift that I don't need, I took some alone time tonight. I went to Walmart to use up a few coupons and just be alone for awhile. I got a free + overage bar of soap for the kids, free can of dog food, b1g1f can of cat food, 2 palmolive dish soap for $1.24 (for both) after coupons, a new pair of pjs for me on clearance for $3.50, 2 boxes of fruit snacks for the kids (with a coupon), and some toothpicks and a few other small things that I can't remember offhand. I spent $14 OOP for all that.
On the way back home I stopped at our local grocery store and got 8 bags of cat litter. With the juice I got with WIC tonight the grand total on our fuel rewards card is 58 cents off 15 gallons and I still have 6 more bags of cat litter to get. The rewards expire in 1 month so I will have plenty more days to get that balance up. I would like to see me paying very little OOP for gas but I am still going to try to get the best deals to get those fuel rewards. I am starting to figure them in when I figure out deals because it is making shopping there rather than Walmart much more attractive.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
My Valentines' night
Posted by Jess at 12:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment