4 bottles of Garnier for free. 99 cents after ESQ and I have 4 $1/1 coupons.
I might do the huggies RR deal Spend $25 get $10 RR. I am waiting to see the deals the following week before I decided though. If there is nothing to spend my RR on then I will probably skip this deal.
Revised plan for 3/8:
I received two home mailers from Huggies last night with diaper and wipes coupons in them. I also found the same coupons stuck on the shelf with the Huggies diapers last night at our local grocery store. Someone had left them so I snagged them. Because O needs "better" diapers at night, I decided to go ahead and do this deal...multiple times, because one of the things my brother has on the baby registry is wipes. I will put in the Walgreens Diapers and 2 of the 3 packs of wipes in with their gift. They are also getting a what to expect the first year book, a baby monitor, and 6 custom designed onesies. I am designing 3 and letting them pick out the graphics for 3.
Transaction #1
$10 huggies diapers
$10 huggies diapers
$ 6 huggies wipes
$ 3.49 colgate total advance
$ 7.99 glade sense and spray kit (mom loves these things)
$ 2.99 garnier fructis conditioner
_____
$40.47
- 1.50 Q huggies diapers
- 1.50 Q huggies diapers
- .50 Q huggies wipes
- 2.50 ESQ on colgate
- 1.50 MFQ on colgate
- 4.00 ESQ glade sense and spray kit
- 4.00 MFQ glade sense and spray kit
- 2.00 ESQ garnier fructis
- 1.00 MFQ garnier fructis
______
$21.97 and get back $10 in RR
Transaction #2 two times
$10 huggies diapers
$10 huggies diapers
$ 6 huggies wipes
$ 2.99 garnier conditioner
_______
$28.99
- 1.50 Q huggies diapers
- 1.50 Q huggies diapers
- .50 Q huggies wipes
- 2.00 ESQ garnier fructis
- 1.00 MFQ garnier fructis
______
$22.49 and get back $10 RR
Transaction 3
$ 2.99 Garnier Fructis
$13.00 4 diet coke 12 packs
______
$15.99
- 2.00 ESQ Garnier
- 1.00 MFQ Garnier
______
$12.99
use $10 RR from Huggies
$2.99 OOP and get $3 back in RR
Transaction 4 (if I have nothing else to use RR on)
$13.00 4 diet coke 12 packs
-10 RR from huggies
______
$3.00 get back $3 in RR
A few other RR deals I might do if they are free after coupons and RR:
Right guard deodorant for R $2.99 get back $2 RR
Irish spring body wash $4.49 get RR for free one after purchase
Crest Prohealth toothpaste $2.49 get $1 RR
Skintimate or Edge Shave gel $1.99 get $1 RR
and if all else fails for using my RR
Axe Shampoo FAR
Walgreens brand Extra Strength pain relief quick gels FAR
use RR to pay for these items and get the money back + 10% on my gift card.
I am anxiously awaiting the next weeks preview ad so I can decide what to do with all the RR.
I will obviously be making multiple Walgreens trips this week. SIGH...set me up a tent in the parking lot. LOL.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Walgreens 3/8-3/14 plan
Posted by Jess at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment