ENOUGH is enough is enough!
I did inventory today. At the advice of our insurance agent I needed to take a monthly inventory of my stockpile items for insurance purpose. Because we have replacement cost on our insurance, should something happen I would be given the cost to replace these items at full value. This could be a bundle of money so I need to keep it up to date otherwise should I add anything I would not be given the value of whatever I added.
our inventory...just the basement. This does not include food or what we are currently using or what I have upstairs for backup (like dish soap and laundry detergent which is 1 or 2 bottles of each)
13 boxes of tampons 10 ct-36 ct
3 bottles contact solution
4 regular pain relief 50 tabs Walgreens brand
6 pm pain relief 50 tabs Walgreens brand
3 pn pain relief 150 tabs Walgreens brand
11 toothbrushes
14 toothpaste
3 4oz ibuprofen for the kids
9 cans oust
16 glade and renuzit fabric sprays
6 toilet tabs
7 carpet powders
6 lysol toilet bowl cleaners
9 various brands dish soap
25 purex laundry detergent
2 drain cleaner
3 snuggle
65 Shampoo and conditioners
4 bodywash for me
5 leave in conditioner
1 style putty
3 mousse
13 deodorant for me (small trial sizes mostly...not full size...trial size was free)
2 hair spray
5 handsoaps
2 oven cleaner sprays
R's shelf
10 shampoo and conditioner
5 Tag body spray
2 Bod body spray
4 deodorant
4 fusion razors
7 body wash
4 packs of 10 disposable razors
2 edge shave gel
1 crest prohealth mouth wash
So with that inventory in mind... I have decided to take a break after the diaper deals on 3/8-3/14. I cannot honestly or in good conscience justify bringing anything more into this house. I would like to build up R's shave gel and deodorant stockpile but it will have be a super amamzing deal...like the Right Guard that I am hoping is Free after coupon & RR the week of 3/8. Other than that I cannot believe there is anything I could possibly need coming in the near future. After talking with R tonight, he says there is no way you are going to quit. I said no, but I am not going to chase the deals so much and just let it be for awhile. I think doing this will help me concentrate on my car more. I have not been sending as much as I should because I have spent time and money chasing the deals. I need to stop and as you can see by my inventory above...I do not need to worry about running out.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
everyone has a point where...
Posted by Jess at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment