we are down to 2 companies for our homeowners insurance. I have just a couple questions to ask the agent and I will decide tommorrow. Either way we are sticking with our current vehicle insurance as the agent could not get us a cheaper rate with any company. I did get one cheaper rate with esurance but after reading reviews for many hours, I decided against switching to them. It seems everyone who had a claim had an issue getting a representative, finding a body shop that would deal with esurance, etc. So we will stick with what we know. I know our current company has been good to us. I had a hail damage claim in 2006 and they were here the very day I called to assess my car. They even came to my job and did the assessment there. I was very pleased. The same company we have for auto is one that I am considering for homeowners but their rate is slightly higher than what we currently have but the insurance seems better. I am going to talk the the agent about it tommorrow.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment