Here's what I got:
$8.99 pack of pullups for K for nighttime
$6.99 pack of pullups for K
$6.99 1 pack of wipes
$0.75 1 small box of Valentine Candy (clearanced)
$1.99 drain opener
$0.00 drain opener B1G1F sale
_____
$25.71
-$6.00 RR
-$6.00 RR
-$9.00 coupon from Weekly ad for pullups and wipes
______
$4.71
+ .92 tx
_____
$5.63 OOP
I decided to wait to get diapers because it is cheaper the week of 3/1 but I needed to use the RR and K needed pullups so I decided to get them instead.
Hopefully I can come up with some RR or something before diapers go on sale again. My rebates should be back by them so I might be able to get 2 free packs!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Walgreens 2/15
Posted by Jess at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
6.99 for a pack of wipes? Those must be some really spiffy wipes! How many are in that pack and what kind?
I should have clarified that..It is the refills (231 wipes-3 packs). I would never pay that full price for them but $3.99 after the in ad coupon was ok. LOL. They are just the Walgreens brand. The big pack of refills from Walmart is like $8 for 432 wipes so $3.99 for 231 is not bad but $6.99 for that...umm yeah way too much!
whew! ya scared me!
Post a Comment