My brother and I took a little trip to the bent and dent today. R stayed home, the kids went to Grandma's. I got another $5 package of roast beef, thin sliced. Perfect for sandwiches. I also got the kids each a cute stuffed weiner dog for 25 cents each for Valentines' day and I got 2 boxes of tampons. Then Josh and I went to Walmart where I got 3 ring bolognas clearanced out for $1.60 each, 2 Disney Princess play cameras for $3 each (I have been waiting for them to mark them down from $5, which is what they were when I got one for our niece. They were originally $10 each), cat litter, cat food, dog food, 2 sponges that I have a coupon for and a battery pack thing for the Xbox for R. The Xbox thing was almost half of what I spent at Walmart...UGH! but they way the controller eats through batteries it was worth it. We are having steaks and cheddarwurst on the grill for dinner. My parents are coming over to eat with us.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment