The kids woke up just after 11 am as did I. O was up for quite awhile last night. I woke her up before I went to bed to change her because she has been waking us up at 6 am soaking wet, so by the time we get her pjs and diaper changed she is wide awake and whichever of us got up with her is not. I changed her hoping she would sleep in. Well she wanted to stay awake so I ended up putting her to sleep in the playpen in my room and she slept good in there. She watched TV until she fell asleep. I was already out when she finally crashed. We managed to get most of what I wanted to accomplish done today. Carpets shampooed, cookies baked, jerky dehydrating...well part of the jerky anyway, laundry done, and the house partially deep cleaned.
I am shopping around for new insurance for our house and vehicles. I am happy with our current company but felt we could probably get a better rate elsewhere so I shopped around and I am glad we did. We can get better homeowner's coverage for $70 more a year. The new policy would almost double our current coverage. The vehicle insurance was only $2 less per 6 months but the coverage is a little better. I am still debating on switching but I need to make a decision soon, our auto policy expires at the end of the month.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
our day...I never left the house
Posted by Jess at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment