CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

We are sick!

all of us are not feeling well. I think I am the worst. I went to Walgreens to get another Razor and some Powerade (I had coupons for the powerade too...LOL). I spent $8.63 and saved $5 and got another $6 in RR. So I was telling R this is how it works..

I spent $14.11 OOP but I got back $12 in RR. So really if he looks at it his way, I spent $2.11 and got 2 bottles of powerade and 2 $10 razors.

The cashier said whoa! on my trip tonight. She stopped talking a minute, looked like she was thinking it through, and said we just PAID you to take that razor. I laughed. She said was that coupon in todays paper? I said yes. She said Awesome! LOL I love when a cashier is as excited about the deals as I am.

0 comments: