IDK why but I get these "thoughts" in my head. It happened with the stockpiling, among other things. The most recent thought is not a good one however. The thought is that we need to up our homeowners insurance. We have not upgraded our policy since we bought the house and we have done some improvements to it since. We are insured for a bit more than what we need to pay off the mortgage but it is not enough to rebuild our house should something happen. I have recently become quite concerned about this and I am not sure why...could be the economy, or the fact the R is laid off and no bank in their right mind would give us another mortgage should we need one with our piddly current income. IDK but whatever it is, it has forced me to start shopping around and getting quotes for better insurance on our home.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment