I plan on getting a couple of the free after RR toothpastes and some of the diapers. This is how I plan to work it.
First transaction: 1 toothpaste/1 pack of diapers
$4.50 for diapers
$3.29 for toothpaste
-1.50 coupon for toothpaste ( I will have to find my coupon though :( )
________
$6.29
-3.29 for RR I will receive
______
$3 + tax
2nd transaction
$9 for diapers
-3.29 for RR
________
$5.71 + tax for 2 packs of diapers
I have heard reports that there is a diaper coupon out when you ask at the pharmacy about the prescription savings club plan. I have not verified this yet and some people have said their pharmacy does not have it. If there is a coupon available then it will take $2 off each pack. Holy smokes! Super cheap diapers that way. I am going to try to get one next week.
I might also do the pepsi deals this week. I am getting low and am not seeing great sales and don't expect any until closer to Memorial day.
Diaper coupon is not valid on "promotional pricing" so using that is a no go.
After much thinking and planning for the following week, here is my revised plan for the week of 3/1:
$8-2 diet pepsi 12 packs get $3 RR
3.29 colgate toothpaste get $3.29 RR
$9-2 packs Walgreens diapers
_____
20.29 each transaction
$6.29 back in RR each time
not sure how many times I will get the toothpaste but free after RR is pretty good especially since I can use the RR next week to save some OOP. I want to get 6 packs of diapers, 4 for us and 2 for my brother's baby shower. The week of 3/8 is a big week for me at Walgreens. I will probably do the toothpaste once or twice and do a third transaction sometime in the week like this:
2 dt pepsi $8
2 diapers $9
______
$17
$-3.29 RR from toothpaste
______
$13.71 get back $3 RR on dt pepsi
This would leave me with $9 RR to use the week of 3/8
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Walgreens 3/1-3/7 plan
Posted by Jess at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment