Not much. Chocolate milk for $1.99/gallon, The scunci deal at walgreens, canned mushrooms on sale at my local store. Have you seen the prices of canned mushrooms lately? Outrageous. When R and I first got married we could get 3 cans for a buck. Now they are .69 for the Generic ones at my local store and .55 at Aldi. My local store had them on sale for .50/can we ended up buying 48 cans this week. So I spent $24 on mushrooms BUT we go through then like crazy. We have a lot of steak in the freezer and what is a steak without mushrooms and onions!?! I would say that those 48 cans might last us all summer.
We ended up with 5 packs of Scunci ponytail holders. I used 3 of the $2RR to get cd's for R. He needed some blank cd's and Walgreens has 5 pks of colored ones for $2 so I only paid tax after the RR. I got 3 packs. I used to buy blank CD's in bulk because R and I went through a lot of them but now we don't. We use maybe 15-20 a year. Thank you Ipod!
In the next couple of months, I play to make a couple posts on Thrifty yard decoration.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
This week in sales
Posted by Jess at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment