I had a dilemma for the next couple of weeks. How to let the kids get enough sleep with my new hours yet still give them breakfast. I hate waking them up any earlier than absolutely necessary, yet I want to feed them before I take them to the sitter in the morning. They go to bed around 7:30 each night and usually sleep until 8-9 am. Putting them to bed earlier is not really possible. My new job starts at 7:30 which means I need to leave the house by 7. I could leave later but I like to be to work with minimum of 10 minutes to spare so I can get set for the day before my shift actually starts. So I made the girls some fruit smoothies tonight, frozen strawberries, a banana and milk. I blended really well. I will pair this with a baggie of multigrain cheerios for each kid and they will have breakfast on the run for at least a couple mornings anyway. Then I will have to try something else.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to plan ahead!
Post a Comment