CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Conversations with O

Having a conversation with O, 18 months old, is like understanding a foreign language.

O, What is your favorite song?
ei ei o

oh you like old mcdonald?
ei ei o uh huh

Can you say Kait?
hey hey (how O says her sister's name)

bubble=ball, rain, water (like a puddle after a rain), an actual bubble

wawa=water

jews=juice, milk

hup=cup, cop (or anything with lights and sirens, sometimes even trucks without lights and sirens)

peepees=peeps

meow=cat (mostly referring to Scooter, one of our 3 cats)

neee na bach bach=our dog, Sheena. O calls her "Sheena, bark bark". All dogs are called neee na bach bach. Doesn't matter if the dog even looks remotely like our dog or not.

bobbob square=spongebob squarepants

poppop=popsicle. A staple in this house, no matter what time of year.

tweet=treat

ahhhhhhhhhh (as she sticks her fingers in her throat)=she wants to brush her teeth...err chew on the toothbrush (good thing I get them free or dirt cheap with coupons!)

Ewwwwwwwwww=I pooped and I need a new butt (aka diaper)

nooooo hey hey dop= no Kait stop. Generally means:

  • K took a toy and O is MAD
  • K is trying to start a fight
  • O is trying to start a fight with K and get her in trouble. O is an instigator.

When I think of it I will post more conversations with O.




1 comments:

Jenera said...

I can't believe she's 18 months already! I still have to translate things for other people that Aidan says.