HATE IT HATE IT! I went last night to wash our big comforter so I can put it away until next winter. I cannot wash it at home. $2 to wash it (not that bad but still) and 75 cents to dry. Should have only been 50 cents but the machine ate a quarter.
Anyway, I hate the laundromat because it is dirty and there are some really wierd people there. I mean really wierd. Had there been no one there I would have just left the blanket in the washer....it locks and won't open until the cycle is done (and I would have been back before it ended) but with the wierdos being there I decided to just stay. Speaking of wierdos, last night just as I was getting in the vehicle to come home, R called and said be careful coming home. Some guy in a truck stopped in front of our house, R looked out the window (because it is odd for anyone to just stop in front of our house (there is a house across the street but it does not face ours) and when the guy saw R he took off. He came back around the block and parked there again. Again R looked out and he took off. The 3rd time, the guy rolled up in front of our house and shut his vehicle off and was just sitting there. R looked out again, the guy looked at him, R flipped open his cell phone and the guy took off really fast. VERY odd happenings.
***************
I found Castile soap last night. I want to try making a batch of hypoallergenic laundry detergent, I think this might work. The sitter informed me that K has been complaining about her butt itching and the sitter thinks it is from my laundry detergent. Well she never complains to me about it so I don't know. I am thinking it might be the toilet paper the sitter uses, or it could be the detergent, IDK but why does she only complain about it at the sitters house....ploy for attention? hmmmmmmm I wonder. The sitter's granddaughter had an infection from scratching her butt and the sitter told my daughter so now she is worried about getting a butt infection and she talks about it at the most inconvenient times, like in line at the grocery store, when I am on the phone with someone at work, or just to random strangers in the grocery store. fun right?
Sunday, April 26, 2009
I hate going to the laundromat
Posted by Jess at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We had to do our laundry at the laundromat for a bit after we moved and I liked it. Aidan did too. But I would go super early when no one was there.
And I hate when people park in front of my house for no reason. There is plenty of room along the streets we live on. I make it known that I'm checking them out if someone does.
Post a Comment