I decided that I do infact like it. I am still going to play around with the recipe some more but it looks like laundry soap. I think I did not let it cool enough before I put it into the bottles and that is why it looked so running before. It actually looks and smells good now so yeah! I need to get some more washing soda and I want to try the Fels naptha soap. I can find it at hardware stores after doing some research so after payday I am going to stop at the hardware store and pick some up for making my next batch. I hope to make my next batch next week. I do laundry every day so I should have enough empty containers for it. I think I am going to add some fabric softener right to the mix. I will give it a shot anyway.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment