The other night we took dinner to R while he was working but he needed a few minutes to finish something before he could take a break so the kids and I stopped at Walgreens on the way. We walked in and there was a big display of lotion. K said oh look momma, I bet that lotion would be free with your coupons. The cashier (the mean one) glared at us. eh...whatev. K is so smart.
When we were at the store today, K walked right up to the discount cart (bent and dent items, close to expiring or expireds that they only have one off) and she started digging in. She found marinade for me for 50 cents. It is one day expired. I will use it this weekend. I am impressed with her eye for deals. Takes after her momma!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
couple K funnies
Posted by Jess at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment