CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

line drying

I love the smell of line dried laundry. I hung out 2 loads today. They took 1/2 hour to dry. It is so windy and warm here today. K and I planted a very small part of the garden today. FIL (my local gardening expert) said it would be ok to plant onion sets soon and radishes. We did the radishes today. 2 rows. We are waiting until papa comes to till the new spot before we plant anything else for the garden. We also planted some Zinnia seeds today. K is very excited about her flowers, less excited about the radishes as she does not know what they are.

In an effort to become more green (and because the weather is nice and I need to lose weight) we walked to the grocery store tonight to get flour so I can make banana bread. I got 3 more reusable canvas bags on Earth day (free) and plan to use them exclusively if at all possible. I am working on that. I tend to forget them but I moved the stash to my car, passenger side floor, so it is harder to forget to use them.

0 comments: