I am LOVING the new position so far. I love the busy factor. I love seeing all the items I never get to see coming through. One of the good/bad things about my job is that I get to see the items first hand. It is nice because I may see something on the website for my employer and think wow that looks nice but when I see it in person I think ugh...no. But the bad part of that is seeing the items come through and thinking about how so and so (or myself) would really like that. I ordered some shirts for R tonight. He is in desperate need of plain t shirts for work. With my discount they were pretty cheap and I know they are of good quality so I ordered 3 shirts for him and 2 shirts for me and also a pair of sandals for myself. Regular retail would have been $69.50 and I paid $38. A substantial savings. It also helps that the items were on sale and I get a discount, even on sale items.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment