We are moving the date for our sale this year. We usually do it the weekend before Memorial day but with my brother's baby being due around Memorial day we are postponing it until later in the year. They are in the process of moving as well so they are sorting as they pack and unpack. They should have plenty to sell as will I. O is growing so fast and K had so many 24 months and 2T summer clothes that I am not sure O will be able to wear so I sorted them all out and threw them in a box for garage saling. I have that box right on top, just in case some of it will fit O. I put 3T and big 2T stuff in her dresser. Before I know it, the girls are going to be in the same size. Crazy!
I have 2 full huge boxes of clothes to price, 3 boxes of clothes that are already priced and ready to go, and 2-3 boxes of other stuff that is priced and ready to go. BIG sale this year....whenever it happens.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
garage sale preparation
Posted by Jess at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment