me first: I started a new position with my employer next week. I will be job sharing in a new department. I will be available 3 days in my current position and 2 days in the new one. For the next 2 week I am working Monday through Friday, everyday and then after that I will be splitting my time between the two departments. It should mean more hours. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. Good, because I will be making more money and able to pay off bills faster and build our savings sooner, but bad because I will not be able to be here as often with the girls and will be paying more for daycare. Such is life.
The girls are doing good. Not real excited about my new position next week but what can I do.
R is working his job. He is on 2nd shift now and loving it. It is an adjustment for the family but it is going ok so far.
Friday, April 3, 2009
a few updates on us
Posted by Jess at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad things on the job front are going good. I'm sure you will into a good routine that will still allow plenty of quality of time with the girls.
Post a Comment