I have been given 20 coupons to give to family and friends so they can receive 30% off an order from Landsend.com from April 17-20. The code and PIN can only be used once. If you would like one, let me know. I have 18 coupons left. I can email you the PIN and code and you can use it only. It is also good at Lands end stores and Land's end in Sears stores, to use it in store, I will need to mail you a card so I would ask that you pay for the stamp. If anyone is interested let me know soon and I will set you up :)
I got my order from Lands end today and I love it! The shirts for me are on backorder but I got my shoes (so comfy) and I got the shirts for R.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Lands' end friends and family discount
Posted by Jess at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment