CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

so irritated today

I am in a pissy mood. My kids were terrible tonight. O somehow got my big purse down from the hook, pulled out my coupon binder and took out EVERY single page. I could just scream. It is in complete disarray I don't even have the energy to fix it. K was picking fights with me and her sister and not listening at all. I got them to bed and was hoping to enjoy some peaceful quiet time but no that just cannot happen. My stupid neighbor is home and has his bass cranked so loud it is rattling my windows, the kids are awake because of it and the police will not do a damn thing about it. I have tried. So there goes my relaxing evening. I think I am going to take a shower and head to bed.

0 comments: