I got a great big, giant 42 inch new toy today.
Can you guess what it is?
It is for use outside and not inside. So nope, not a TV. Guess again.
Ok I will just tell you. Acutally I will show you!

Check it out! It was FREE!!! and it works and it is full of gas! My Dad and brother got it dirt cheap from someone who said it didn't run. It sat unused for 3 or more years because the guy that owned it was going to fix it and sell it but never did so he just sold it to my dad cheap. It was only 3 years old when it quit working. So dad took it home, did some minor work to it and it fired right off. So since dad already has an almost new mower, and Josh has a nice rider and mine was junk, Dad and Josh brought it over today. I mowed the side yard in less than 10 minutes. It has a 42 inch mowing deck which is DOUBLE the size of the pushmower we have been using! I am in L O V E!!! Ignore the rest of the junk in the garage...I need to clean it out badly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment