CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

notes from our week

So far this week we have been pretty busy.

The sun is shining today and it is really nice out. We went for a long walk. We had to mail some stuff, pay some bills, and we stopped at the grocery store. Then it was off to the park for some play time. We came home and went to a couple garage sales but struck out. We only got a Cinderella book for a quarter. We stopped back at the grocery store and got some sand for the sandbox. The girls enjoyed that. I have been working in the yard. I have the backyard almost done. The squirrels really ate a lot of nuts this winter, there were shells ALL OVER the yard. I have never raked them all up before but I am so tired of not having much grass back there that I decided I am going to fix that this summer by actually really taking care of the yard back there. I always rake up the leaves in the fall but never really do much in the spring.

Wednesday I received my bonus check from work. It was not as much as I was hoping for but I am not going to complain. I also was able to sell my stash of cloth diapers to a friend. I am happy for the cash I got from that and I will use that to put toward some bills. I worked Wednesday as well. I started working in the yard Wednesday afternoon because I got home from work early.

Tuesday and Monday I worked and didn't accomplish much else.

0 comments: