CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

week of 2/14 for my grocery deals

Pamida has diet coke 2 liters Monday only for 99 cents each

Our local IGA has rib eyes for $3.99/lb

Our other local store has
Angel soft 12 double rolls of TP for $5.99.  There are printable coupons out for $1 off.  Making it $4.99 per pack. Not a bad deal at all.

Lasagna noodles $1.50 per box

Family packs of Chicken Breasts for $4.99.  There is a printable coupon for 75 cents off a pack.  Making this a pretty decent deal for chicken

Hamburger helper 10/$10..we don't eat much hamburger helper but I have a 75 cents off when you buy 3 coupon.  I am picking up 3 boxes for quick meals


I also printed some coupons for $2 off when you buy 2 right guard deodorants.  They will be buy one get one free in a couple weeks at Walgreens.  My guess is it will be about $2 for 2 deodorants after coupon.  R is brand loyal to this so I stock up when I can and $1 each is not a bad price.  Free is better but oh well.

So that's my grocery week.  Nothing to exciting.  R is pretty happy about the chicken.  He is craving some BBQ chicken breasts on the grill YUM!



~Jess~

0 comments: