CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am MAGIC

Just ask the cashier at Walgreens on my afternoon trip :)
3 packages of Aluminum foil (59 cents each with instore coupons)
4 various spices (50 cents each with instore coupon)
Mens body wash
3 candy bars (49 cents for 1 and 60 cents each for the other two)
used the instore coupons and a $1.50 off coupon for the mens body wash
used a $10 reward
total was 59 cents...53 cents of which was tax.
and got back a $6 reward......YES!  I saved $16.19.

When she saw my total she said "wow you are magic!  Check that out!"  LOL.  LOVE when that happens.  I did not need the spices or the aluminum foil right now (or the candy really) but I need to spend $10 to use the reward so we got those things because aside from the candy we can always use aluminum foil and pepper, cinnamon and onion powder.

I have two more body wash coupons to use and 1 $3 reward from the huggies this morning so I plan to get the body wash one more time.  I probably won't use the last coupon because I do not want to pay a lot out of pocket for bodywash even though it is free after the rewards.  I am not saying that I won't use it though because if there is a decent sale in the next two weeks on something we need, I might just do the deal again because it is a money making deal.  I love getting "paid" to shop.  Once I SAH again, I can work on these low out of pocket deals and maximize the savings.  As of right now I make more "money" when I shop, than I do actually working.  wow...just wow.

~Jess~

0 comments: