did a quick run tonight. First up Walgreens
ponytails $2.99
excedrin menstrual $2.50
peeps (filler) 79 cents
-$2.50 free excedrin coupon (got this in the mail for taking a short survey. yeah I know I said I was gonna get the huge bottle but I decided that getting paid to get excedrin was a better deal)
-$1 RR from folgers
-$1 RR from 3 musketeers
$2.12 oop and got back $2 RR from ponytails and $2 RR from excedrin
grocery store
got 2 liter of cherry 7 up...we have a couple upset tummies in the house and they haven't kept down water or pedialyte but are keeping down 7 up. IDK why but whatever works.
3 sirloin steaks that are big enough for R and I to share 1
1 sirloin roast that will make 3 meals
bag of popcorn for the air popper 50 cents...reduced because the bag was torn
2 betty crocker brownie mixes 50 cents each...reduced because they expire at the end of the month...they will get used up before then though.
total I spent tonight was $22 and I have enough meat for 6 meals and other stuff. Hooray for frugal shopping and coupons!
~Jess~
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Walgreens and groceries
Posted by Jess at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment