CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

did a few deals last night

I did the Garnier deal I blogged about earlier last night.  I used the $10 from that to buy more pepsi and will use the $10 from pepsi on my Garnier tommorrow.  That is rolling in a nutshell. 

All together between Walgreens, Walmart and our local grocery store I spent $27 and got
3 12 packs mountain dew (retail is about $12)
10 2 liters of diet pepsi (retail is about $15)
6 bottles of Garnier Conditioners (retail at Walgreens is $21)
2 cans of spaghetti sauce (retail is $1 each..had store coupons making them 59 cents each)
2 frozen pizzas (retail is $2.25 each..Had coupon making them $1.49 each)
8 razors (retails for 97 cents each 2 pack..I had buy one pack get one free coupons.  I got 4 packs for $1.98)
3 deodorants (retail for 97 cents each. I had  2 50 and 1 75 cents off coupons)
1 small bag of Valentine chocolates $1

Not bad for $27.  Normal retail is just over $62. 

I will get 6 more Garnier products on Sunday.  We should have enough to last quite a while after that.  We got through about 1 1/2 bottles a month between K, O and I. 

I have more thoughts in my head to blog about but the kids are stir crazy this morning and I can't think :)





~Jess~

0 comments: