I went to Walgreens tonight for another of the Excedrin Menstrual (anyone notice a pattern in how often I am at Walgreens? No wonder they know me by name...which may or may not be a good thing. Makes it harder to get the limited deals sometimes) I had 2 hunts tomato sauces in mind as a filler but R wanted some cashews, which are on sale this week. No biggie. A little more OOP than I like to normally spend but I can deal.
Excedrin $2.50
Cashews$1.99
-$1 excedrin coupon
-$2 RR from elastics
$1.49 and tax OOP got back $2 RR from excedrin.
Total savings $7.79
I have $6 in RR to roll into next week. Not sure what the plan is yet for them. Probably going to sit down tommorrow and figure it out. They expire on 3/10 so I have a little while to use them. I don't necessarily have to use them next week. I want to keep my RR rolling at least until the end of March when, rumor has it, Walgreens will be having a stellar deal on coke products. I LOVE diet coke..
~Jess~
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
just because I can
Posted by Jess at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment