CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Contacting companies

I know have talked about this before but contacting a company regarding their product can reward you with some pretty good coupons by mail or via their website.  I visited goldnplump.com tonight to see if they had any coupons on chicken that will be on sale next week.  They had $1 off coupons on their site that were printable.  Good Deal!  I printed a couple and now have 4 coupons for chicken.  In doing that I remembered that we are low on ketchup and we are not really brand loyal to ketchup but if I can get heinz cheap I buy that.  I emailed Del Monte, Hunts and Heinz.  Hopefully at least one of those companies sends me some ketchup coupons.  There haven't been any ketchup coupons out lately that I have seen and I know it will be on sale come Memorial Day so I hope to get some good coupons to match with a sale so I can get some free or very cheap ketchup.  Contacting companies with a complaint or compliment can be rewarding.  It takes about 5 minutes out of my day to just shoot a quick email regarding a product that we liked or didn't like and it usually pays off in at least a couple dollars in savings from each company on stuff we actually use.  The coupons are usually higher value than what I can clip from the newspaper and they have longer expiration dates generally.



~Jess~

0 comments: