I got quite a bit of sleep yesterday and I feel better today.
R's check was about $50 short from missing hours last week. Thankfully I put some money away for just this type of situation, however, I am going to try to be super cheap from today until next Friday. We need milk, heavy cream for a project and maybe some bread but otherwise I don't know that we need anything right now so maybe I can get away really cheap this week on groceries. I am giving myself $25 for the week. We'll see how that works out. If I need to I can dip into the savings for it but hopefully I won't need to.
We also have a project planned for the kids. We are going to make some homemade butter but it really doesn't need anything special other than heavy cream. In a couple weeks I want to make some homemade yogurt with the kids. They love yogurt so this could be fun!
~Jess~
Friday, February 26, 2010
feeling better today
Posted by Jess at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment