ahhahaha got ya! Seriously though. I impressed Rodney, even though he thought the dig n save was "skeevy" "gross" and "not right". He was impressed with the total for everything we got. Walking out of that store with so much for so little money has changed my thinking really. As great as only paying $6 for a pair of jeans is, when I can get a pair for $1 or just over (depending on the weight of the pair), how can I think that $6 a pair is a good price anymore? The only reason I cannot say I will never go to any other thrift store is that this one is an hour away. I will definitely stop in and make sure I have time to stop whenever I go to Madison but that doesn't happen very often. In order to make the trip worthwhile I have to have more than two reasons to go to Madison. Eating lunch at Sonic or Olive Garden and going to that store are not good enough reasons to go on a regular basis. Oh how I wish there was one closer. I am hoping to get my aunt on the search for one in her area. She has a lot of thrift stores in her area and we make the rounds when I visit so knowing that she lives in a bigger city I am hoping she finds one near to her.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment