CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

went to the bent and dent and wally world today

got a few things at the bent and dent. Nothing really to brag about except a gigantic bottle of olive oil for $7. This is a HUGE bottle. And some bread machine yeast (85 cents a jar) for my newest thrift store prize....a almost new bread machine for $4!!! Super excited about that! It didn't have the book with it but I found it online so I saved the site. I have made 4 loaves of bread already.

At Walmart we had to get a new carseat for Liv. She outgrew the convertible seat but it was actually easier to move Liv into Kait's seat and get a new one for Kait. We scored some ground beef for $1.20 a lb. It is the stuff in the tube that we really don't like all that much but it works great in homemade jerky or hamburger helper or chili and it saves having to use the good stuff for those things.

I also used a couple instore coupons today at our local grocery. 77 cents for 5 lbs of potatoes and $4.99 for quilted northern 12 double rolls.

3 comments:

Jenera said...

I have found a tiny little store that is similar to a bent and dent downtown and I love it. Some stuff isn't so good as far as price but man, I get rice-a-roni for 30 cents! And baking mixes for like 50 cents. We go once a week to pick a few filler items. It is a tiny tiny store in this little hole in the wall but so good. It's the only one like this is in our area.

Mary~Momathon said...

Only You! You want a bread machine and poof - there is a machine at the thrift store for next to nothing and it works!

I swear, you are magic!

Jess said...

I wish my magic would work on a hoodie that I want. LOL but it will...it will...just gotta be patient.