So dream away...
What would you do with $250,000? or even just $100,000.
With $100K, I would pay off our mortgage and our little bit of other debt (my pittly little car payment, the bit Hubby has charged), put new siding on the house, and put the rest away (yep there will still be some left...we have a small mortgage...relatively speaking). If I had to do something fun with it (paying off the mortgage would be great fun to me but not to the kids, I'm sure) I would like to go away for a weekend to a hotel with a waterpark. No trips to Disney or anything. I want to go some day...when the kids are older though.
With $250K, I would pay off the house, pay off the other little debt. Put away $75K right away and I would still have quite a bit to play with so new furnace, new siding, maybe an addition, completely gut and redo this entire house...or heck...tear this house down and just build a new one right here. Build it how we want...2 story garage that the top half is attached to the 2nd story of our house with the game room above the garage (and SOUND PROOFED!!) 4 bedrooms, at least 2 full bathrooms and maybe a 1/2 bath, kitchen with counter space, all new appliances, whirlpool tub, oh the list goes on...probably would need more than $250K though. LOL
Friday, October 23, 2009
It's nice to dream...
Posted by Jess at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment